From Evidence to Practice
Continuing Education Credits
Credits offered until April 26, 2017.
- 3.0 Category I CECH in health education.
- This activity is sponsored by the School of Public Health, University at Albany, SUNY, a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. This program is designated for the CHES to receive 3.0 Category I CECH in health education.
- 3.0 contact hours in nursing continuing education (Course code 7WDQEL-PRV-10-075)
- School of Public Health, University at Albany is an approved provider of continuing nursing
education by the New York State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American
Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
It has been assigned Provider Code 7WDQEL-PRV-10.
- 3.0 hours in Category One Continuing Medical Education credit towards the AMA/PRA Physician's Recognition Award.
- School of Public Health, University at Albany is accredited by the Medical Society of the
State of New York (MSSNY) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Public Health, University at Albany designates this educational activity for a maximum of 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.TM Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.